Warning: Last items in stock!
|12||4,30 €||Up to 51,60 €|
|Type||DRY DIAMOND POLISHING PAD|
|Diameter||4 INCH (100 MM) H20 QRS|
|Application||ANGLE GRINDERS AND SANDERS|
|Use for||MARBLE - GRANITE|
4" Inch SORMA DRYFACE® RS dry polishing pad H20 QRS SYSTEM RED grit size 200. Dry diamond polishing pads for marble - granite. Angle grinder polishing pads.
Dry polishing pad DRYFACE® RS dm 100 H20 QRS SYSTEM RED grit size 200.
Dry face® RS changes the concept of dry polishing. The finishing level is comparable to the one obtained with the best wet use products.
FLEXIBILITY: It is suitable for the most difficult workings.
COLOUR CODE: It allows a quick identification of the grit.
RESIN BOND: The resin bond allows a “soft” working without scratches between a grit step and the other.
TEAR-OFF ATTACHMENT: For a quick disc change.
DRY AND WET USE: The wet use furtherly increases the life and the cutting action of the product.
Dryface® RS has been studied in order to be used on low speed grinding machines or electronic sanding machines having speed adjustment.
• Make sure that the disc is duly centered on the disc-holder
• Use flexible or rigid disc-holders according to the application.
• Though it assures a good stock removal, Dryface® RS is not the ideal tool for roughing. Choose Dryface® VB or Moon for this kind of operation.
• Do not exert any pressure. For perfect sanding, the weight of the machine is enough. Too much pressure may burn the workpiece and irreparably damage the disc.
• Never use Dryface® RS for dry working on engineered stone or light marbles: the overheating would cause burns on the workpiece.
#100 STOCK REMOVAL
#200 - 400 SANDING
#800 - 1500 VERY GOOD FINISHING
#50 - 100 STOCK REMOVAL
#200 - 400 SANDING
#800 - 1500 GOOD FINISHING
#3000 - BUFF FINAL POLISHING
|Jure L. on 29/03/2017||Good price and the best dry polishing pad.|