Warning: Last items in stock!
|Type||SET DRY POLISHING PADS|
|Grit size||ALL GRIT (60 - 120 - 200 - 400 - 800 - 1500 - 3000)|
|Use for||MARBLE - GRANITE - ENGINEERED STONE - PORCELAIN|
5 INCH SORMA I DIA DRY POLISHING PADS 60-3000 KIT
Set quick release disc. Sand, wet or dry, stone materials and engineered stones replacing the traditional abrasive discs made of silicon carbide. Angle grinder polishing pads. Have to be used with suitable back-up pads. (ALL GRIT SIZE)
ATTENTION: we absolutely advice not to use grit #3000 on engineered stone.
Marble · granite · travertine · stones · quartz based engineered stone · marble based engineered stone · glass · ceramic glass · vitreous tile · terrazzo
Cut scratches removal
|#800 · #1500||#1500 · #3000||#1500*|
* ATTENTION: we absolutely advice not to use grit #3000 on engineered stone.
PLEASE NOTE: respect the maximum operating speed for the used diameter. To obtain an optimal result, please attain to the recommended speed as the above table.
Significantly higher duration. Better finish for same grit size. No surface burning during finishing stage. Very nice polishing on flat surfaces. Excellent polishing result on all materials. Reduction of storage of abrasives.
I-dia MX can be used wet, but it has been studied for dry use.
By working engineered stone material (Okite®, Silestone®, Stone Italiana®, Technistone®, Caesar Stone®, Diresco®...) we recommend to use coolant in order to avoid burns on worked piece. Sometimes it would be essential.
In case of lack of sanders with water feed system, we advice to use a spray at least for polishing steps.
In some countries it is forbidden the use of dry pad in grinding. Please, consult national law.
· Make sure that discs are fixed and centred correctly on the back-up pads. · Work flat.
· Use the discs with as little pressure as possible.
· In order to avoid overheating by polishing, we recommend quick movements.
· Personal protective equipment shall be used as the icons on the packaging.
· Handle and store with care. Storage shall prevent mechanical damages and harmful environmental influences.
· The use of damaged or improperly mounted tools is very dangerous and may cause serious injury.
· Information supplied by the machine supplier shall be observed.
Abrasive products that have been used or that are damaged have to be disposed in accordance with local regulations.